Cat Odor Urine Remover
Remove cat urine odors from carpets, concrete, wood floors, tile, furniture, and litter boxes with out chemicals or fragrances.
Clear the Air cat odor remover does not have to come into contact with the odor producer; it will pull the odors from the carpet pad, and sub-floor. Liquid odor eliminators require that the carpet be pulled up and the subfloor, pad, and carpet be soaked. With our product just sprinkle on top of the carpet leave down 24 hours and vacum up. Odor is gone!
Clear The Air draws in odors like a powerful magnet. The odors are absorbed, and neutralized without any fragrances.
Clear The Air does not cover up odors; it literally "clears the air" leaving the air fresh and clean.
Clear The Air is an all natural odor remover, is non toxic and biodegradable and safe for Planet Earth. It is also safe around children and pets.
HOW TO REMOVE CAT URINE ODOR FROM LITTER BOX:
- Add granules to bottom of litter box, add litter then add additional granules on top.
- Add 1/2 cup of granules each time litter is changed or scooped or as needed.
- Clear The Air will extend the life of your cat litter!
HOW TO REMOVE CAT URINE ODOR FROM CARPETS, FURNITURE, WOOD OR TILE
- Remove excess feces and urine.
- Sprinkle granules on hard surface, furniture, or carpet. Brush into carpet.
- Leave down 24 hours and vacuum or sweep up.
- Typically one application will remove all odors, occasionally a second application is necessary.