Vital Oxide Disinfectant
FREE SHIPPING! VitalOxide is a one part, stable, Chlorine Dioxide disinfectant sanitizer that is EPA registered mold killer and super effective odor eliminator. Ready to use with no mixing required, just spray, wipe or fog right from the bottle. Non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles. Benefits Safe for Animals and Humans Kills Staph, Strep, Ecoli, Enfluenza, MRSA, mold, mildew, biofilm, Parvo, Distemper, Tuberculous EPA Approved NSF Food Contact Surfaces - No Rinse Dilution Ratio: Ready to Use / 9:1 (NSF sanitizer for hard, non-porous food contact surfaces) / 5:1 (carpet sanitizer) To Apply: Apply VITAL OXIDE full strength to pre-cleaned hard non-porous surfaces, wetting thoroughly with spray, sponge, mop, or by immersion in solution. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 5 minutes for virus inactivation - 10 minutes for bacteria disinfection. For farms, saturate all surfaces with VITAL OXIDE for a period of 10 minutes. Immerse all halters, ropes, and other types of equipment used in handling and restraining animals, as well as forks, shovels, and scrapers used for removing litter and manure. Allow to air dry. Directions: VitalOxide can be used as a disinfectant and diluted to a sanitizer for spray and/or foam application. Follow label instructions for proper use and compliance. VitalOxide – Proven to Work on All Surfaces EDUCATION Schools & Daycare Facilities Gyms & Locker Rooms Cafeteria Tables Sports Equipment FOOD PROCESSING Refrigerated Storage Units Food Transport Trucks HEALTH CARE Nursing Homes Laundry Rooms Pharmacies Ambulances MISCELLANEOUS Sports Gear Barber Shops/Hair Salons Buses, Trains & Planes Laboratories Restaurants n Boats/Ships Mold/Mildew Remover VETERINARY VETERINARY Animal Kennels Animal Transport Vehicles Examination Rooms/Equipment Surgery Rooms The Ideal Disinfectant FOOD CONTACT SANITIZER - NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer Kills 99.999% of bacteria, including eColi, Salmonella, Noro Virus and Listeria in less than 60 seconds, and it’s odorless, requires no rinse and doesn’t alter the taste of food that has been prepared on sanitized surfaces. EPA REGISTERED DISINFECTANT Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and kills a wide range of viruses and bacteria. It doesn’t contribute to mutating super bugs. MOLD AND MILDEW KILLER Safe to use on most surfaces. It removes mold and mildew and prevents mold on hard surfaces. It also kills mold, mildew and their spores with up to 7 months residual effects. ALLERGEN ELIMINATOR Proven effective on pet dander, as well as dust mites and cockroach allergen. Safe to use on pet bedding and sleeping areas. ODOR ELIMINATOR Eliminates malodors due to smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking and more, without using masking agents. Neutralizes urine and fecal odors HVAC AND AIR DUCTS Leaves HVAC systems and air ducts free of microbial contamination from bacteria, mold, mildew and other fungi, while ensuring air quality.